Experienced Solar Installers
Alpenglow Solar + Electric is seeking applicants to install residential & commercial solar systems. In this position, the installer will learn the installation process and provide support to the installation team and to complete a safe, professional and quality installation.
- Install solar systems and associated electrical equipment
- Follow safe working practices at all times on the job site
- Support the Crew Lead to assure the successful completion of systems
- Complete all work efficiently and to a high quality standard
- Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC)
- Document completion of installation
- Cleaning job sites
- Ensure outstanding customer service standard is met
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
- Additional duties required as needed
- Health insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 2 weeks of paid vacation after 6 months of employment
The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 1 year of solar installation experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Strong customer service
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Occasional travel required
- Valid driver’s license and successful completion of background check
- Experienced with reading and interpreting plan sets
- Electrical experience
The physical demands of this position require climbing ladders, being comfortable on a roof & carrying up to 60 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, high voltage electric and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be moderately loud.
Alpenglow Solar + Electric has multiple full-time positions available for journeyman and apprentice electricians. We are looking for dependable, hard working individuals that are excited about renewable energy and want to be a part of this growing industry and an amazing company. Alpenglow Solar + Electric is the Top Rated Utah Solar Power and Electric Professionals in Utah. Alpenglow Solar + Electric LLC is a full service solar and electrical contracting company serving residential and commercial customers throughout Utah. We provide contracting solutions for solar, electric, new construction, renovations, service upgrades, exterior, interior, landscape lighting, retrofits and new service installations.
Amplify your skills and experience working on high end residential and commercial projects. Work for a well established electrical contracting, solar installation and renewable Energy Solutions Company.
- Great pay and benefits.
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance, vision, dental, 401k
- Transportation provided for lead journeymen and electricians
Join our busy and amazing team today!
Candidate will work on an electrical crew on both residential and commercial jobs. There will be an opportunity to interact with project managers, city inspectors, home owners, or commercial property owners. Candidates must be able to work independently, follow plans and instructions and trouble shoot electrical issues.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Utah apprentice or journeyman license
- Reliable transportation to job site
- Organized and able to multi-task
We cover all phases of electrical installations. Read and understand blueprints and job related documents. Install panels, conduit, feeders, branch circuits, devices, lighting and lighting control systems.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary is based on experience.
Alpenglow Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity in the workplace. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.